Monday, March 28, 2011

My THANKSGIVING decorations...

Ok guys, I guess I have to have a starting point and these pictures are the first ones I came across. I got a few new things this year and a few new Ideas also! I took some of my decorations to a service auction in my ward (I was in charge of decorating) and a few people tried to buy my stuff! Sorry ladies, NOT FOR SALE.. :)


I grew these pumpkins for Halloween and they looked darling around one of my flower beds but I decided to bring them in and change their color. Then I added a little flare.. 



I found this pumpkin (the metal one) at the DI for 2 bucks! 
Kind of a funny story... I basically talked another lady out of buying it by telling my mom (really loud so the lady could hear) Those are cute but way hard to decorate with.... So she put it down and I SNAGGED IT! Later that lady came up to me and said "that is such a cute pumpkin...) hehehe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment